The NCTE Read Out Unit is a multifunctional readout unit dedicated for the NCTE torque sensors. One unit can be connected with one torque sensor. The unit will then supply the power to the sensor. The analog output(0..5 V or 0..10 V) of the sensor and/or its angle encoder should be connected with the unit.
Torque, angle or speed can be displayed. The measurement data can be stored on an inserted SD flash memory card or sent directly to a PC computer via USB interface in real time (Windows software included).
– Compact readout box with display
– 1 torque sensor input, 0 … 10 V
– 1 angle encoder input (A/B) or
– Speed sensor input (A)
– 2x digital input
– 2x digital output
– USB interface
– Windows software included
– SD card slot
– Temperature range from +5°C to +50°C