Torque Sensor Series 7000
The Series 7000 makes the torque- and angle-measurement in machines for agriculture and forestry industry easier and cheaper. The non-contact measurement principle shows very high robustness against mechanical and thermal influences and is maintenance-free. There are different adaptions available for the direct use of the sensors in various applications. It is therefore quite easy and quick to integrate them.
The sensor is delivered as one complete unit with integrated elctronics and cable. The optional read-out unit provides both the torque- and angle-measurement on it’s display as well as the data storage on an integrated SD-card automatically. The data can be read through an USB interface.
The complete sensor unit can be operated from 12V to 24V (»Cigarette lighter«).
– PTP shaft with integrated torque and angle measurement
– Non-contact measurement system
– High robustness
– Special for PTO shafts 1 ¾″ and 1 3/8″
– »Plug & Play« solution
– No additional electronics required
– Compatible with NCTE Sensor Software
– Measurement range from 3,000 to 5,000 Nm
– Accuracy class 0.5%
– Temperature range -40°C …. +105°C
– Protection class IP65
– Turning speed up to 3,600 rpm
– Output Signals 0-10 V / 4-20 mA / CAN