Torque Sensor Series 7500
The Series 7500 makes the torque- and angle-measurement in machines for agriculture and forestry industry easier and cheaper. The non-contact measurement principle shows very high robustness against mechanical and thermal influences and is maintenance-free. There are different adaptions available for the direct use of the sensors in various applications. It is therefore quite easy and quick to integrate them. The sensor is delivered as one complete unit with integrated electronics and cable.
The optional read-out unit provides both the torque- and angle-measurement on it‘s display as well as the data storage on an integrated SD-card automatically. The data can be read through an USB interface.
– PTO (Power Take-Off) shaft with integrated torque and angle measurement
– Non-contact measurement system, high robustness
– “Plug & Play” solution
– No additional electronics required
– Compatible with NCTE Sensor Software
– Measurement range from 500 Nm to 2000 Nm
– Accuracy class 0,5 %
– Temperature range -40 °C … +85 °C (105°C)
– Turning speed up to 5000 rpm
– Output Signals 0-10 V / 4-20 mA / CAN Bus